If your egg fast includes sugar free sweeteners – this recipe uses a really versatile base that you can make french toast, waffles, pancakes, and crepes with while staying within eggfast guidelines. My sweetener of choice was Jordan’s Skinny Vanilla Syrup because the total carb count is still zero. You can use whatever sweetener floats your boat, but I would suggest you test a tablespoon of your batter in the microwave to adjust accordingly.
- I used these silicone cavities to portion out the batter. This recipe will fill 12 cavities so it’s perfectly portioned. This is the recommended way to cook these because my recipe is based on using these to cook the batter.
- If you do not want those cavities, try mini loaf pans or muffin tins.
- If you use a square or loaf pan to bake, just pour all of the batter in the pan and bake until the mixture is no longer liquid. Oven times will vary but 20-30 mins is pretty standard depending on your pan and oven.
- 8 eggs
- 8 tbsp salted butter
- 1/4 cup cream cheese softened
- 6 tablespoons sugar free vanilla syrup try 4 tablespoons first, microwave 1 tablespoon of the batter for 30 seconds, and then adjust sweetness accordingly
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4-6 shakes ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Golden Monkfruit sweetener (more to taste)
- Soften the butter and cream cheese in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Add the eggs, vanilla syrup, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Use a hand mixer to thoroughly mix for 2-3 minutes.
- Fil 3/4 of the silicon cavities with the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- When you’re ready to serve, pan fry each side in a medium heat non stick pan. For best results, cut the portions into bite sized pieces and then pan fry.
- Sprinkle sweetener and cinnamon to taste over the pieces once you’re done pan frying.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.