This is a remix to our OG Noatmeal recipe and it’s seriously so good that it feels wrong.
Some answers to FAQs:
- Can I omit coconut if I don’t like it? Yes!! You do you and make it your own.
- Can I use something other than choc zero? Of course, we just like how smoothly it melts.
- What if I don’t like almond flour? Don’t use it – and just add a few tablespoons of shredded coconut or flax in place of the almond flour.
- Can I make this without chocolate? Yes! Use the base to make whatever flavor oatmeal you used to love. Just omit the chocolate.
- 1 cup water (hot)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon browns sugar replacement
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 splash heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips (use KETOBAES for 10% off at ChocZero)
- 2 tbsp sugar free white chocolate chips (use KETOBAES for 10% off at ChocZero)
- Mix all the ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Cook on medium heat until the mixture is thickened. Stir occasionally.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.