This glaze (or reduction) is perfect drizzled over some mozzarella, grape tomatoes, and basil (hello caprese). Make it even more fun by making a salad on a stick using skewers. Balsamic glaze is also great drizzled over bruschetta, grilled veggies, margarita pizzas, and essentially any summer time fare like berries, goat cheese, crudite, etc!
- 2 cups balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar free maple syrup (use KETOBAES to save $ on choczero orders)
- Heat the balsamic vinegar in a saucepan over medium heat until it starts to gently bubble (about 10 mins).
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and stir continuously while the balsamic vinegar reduces (about another 10-15 minutes).
- Pour the sugar free maple syrup into the reduced balsamic and stir for a few minutes until the reduction and maple syrup are thoroughly mixed. Add more maple syrup to taste.
- Let it cool down completely before serving and/or storing.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.